As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, your health and safety, along the well-being of our team, are of paramount importance to us. In compliance with Malaysia’s Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) and adapting to the new normal, the hotel's swimming pool resumes operations on 1 July 2020 under strict adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Sunway Safe Stay protocols.
Sunway Safe Stay protocols include:
- Mandatory temperature check and registration at the swimming pool’s towel kiosk
- While in the swimming pool, social distancing of 1 to 3 metres for static position and distance between 3 to 5 metres for dynamic activities
- Lockers and washrooms are available, with social distancing protocol
- All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised after each 45-minute interval session
- We are limiting the number of guests in the swimming pool to a maximum of eight (8) persons per 45-minute session.
Guests will be required to make advanced appointment at the front desk or press “0” from the guestroom telephone.
Operating Hours (Daily):
7.00am to 8.00pm: By appointment only
Please Note: 8.00pm is the last available session for the day
About the Swimming Pool:
Have a rejuvenating swim in Sunway Velocity Hotel's infinity swimming pool or relax in the outdoor jacuzzi. Located on level 16, the swimming pool and the sun deck area command some of the most spectacular views of Kuala Lumpur. Guests can enjoy a tranquil and peaceful outdoor setting. The hotel's swimmming pool dimensions: 20 metres in length, 7 metres in width and a depth of 1.2 metres.