In compliance with Malaysia’s Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) and adapting to the new normal, the hotel swimming pool is open daily; under strict adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Sunway Safe Stay Protocols.
Sunway Safe Stay protocols include:
- Mandatory temperature check and registration at the swimming pool’s towel kiosk
- While in the swimming pool, social distancing of 1 to 3 metres for static position and distance between 3 to 5 metres for dynamic activities
- Lockers and washrooms are available, with social distancing protocol
- Shower room, sauna and jacuzzi facilities are not available at this time
- All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised after each 45-minute interval session. The swimming pool and the terrace will be closed for deep cleaning from 12.00pm to 2.00pm. Chlorine test is conducted every two (2) hours.
- Please note that children under 12 years of age are not encouraged to use the use the swimming pool facilities at any time without adult supervision.
- We are also limiting the number of guests in the swimming pool to a maximum of 30 persons per 45-minute session.
Guests will be required to make advanced appointment at the front desk or press “0” from the guestroom telephone.
7.00am to 12.00pm: By appointment only
12.00pm to 2.00pm: Closed for deep-cleaning
2.00pm to 6.00pm: By appointment only
Please Note: 6.00pm is the last available session