As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, your health and safety, along the well-being of our team, are of paramount importance to us. In compliance with Malaysia’s Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) and adapting to the new normal, the hotel’s Fitness Centre is open daily under strict adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Sunway Safe Stay protocols.
Sunway Safe Stay protocols include:
- Mandatory temperature checks before entering
- Hand sanitisers are provided
- Equipment sanitisation are conducted on an hourly interval
- The fitness centre will be closed from 12.00pm to 2.00pm and again at 9.00pm for deep-cleaning
- Floor markers and arrows are placed to ensure social distancing
- Shower facilities will be closed
- Disposable rubber gloves and hand towels are provided
We are limiting the number of guests in the fitness centre to three (3) persons per 45-minute session, hence advanced booking is required. We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins. For appointments, please press “0”.
7.00am to 12.00pm: By appointment
12.00pm to 2.00pm: Closed for deep-cleaning
2.00pm to 9.00pm: By appointment only
9.00pm onwards: Closed for deep-cleaning
About the Fitness Centre:
The fitness centre at Sunway Putra Hotel offers a selection of strength training, cardiovascular and body building equipment for all levels of workout. The fitness centre is located at level 11 and features floor-to-ceiling windows for stunning views of the hotel’s swimming pool and city’s skyline.