Have a nonstop fun in one of the best water theme parks in Malaysia! Named as the Waters of Africa, our Water Park is a home to The Vuvuzela, the world’s largest water ride, the Waterplexx 5D, the ultimate interactive cinematic experience, the FlowRider, Malaysia’s first surf simulator and many other great attractions.
Waters of Africa is the theme for this land of spills and thrills. Some attractions include:
· African Pythons (Three double–seater tube slides - open, half-open and
· Cameroon Climb (Two Inverted double-seater tube slides)
· Congo Challenge (Six lanes, head first slide)
· Kalahari Kids – Special area for young children with a foot deep wading
· Lake Kariba
· Little Zimbabwe (Children play area)
· Voodoo Adventure
· Wave Pool – Malaysia’s Biggest Wave Pool spanning at 5 acres.
· Waterplexx 5D – Making its way into the Malaysia Book
of Records 2013 as the First 5D Waterplexx.
· Zambezi River
· Vuvuzela – Malaysia’s largest water ride with a diameter of 22m and
152m in length from the launching tower to the end of the ride. This
latest attraction has made it into the Malaysia Book of Records 2013 as
the Biggest Water Ride
When you’re done with the rides, head down to the Surf Beach, one of the world’s largest man-made beaches, it’s made up of over 13,000 square metres of sand where you can surf perfect waves, play volleyball or get a sun tan.
Flow Rider at Surf Beach
Discover Scuba Diving in the City
Let’s Discover Scuba Diving in the City at Titan Scuba Asia in Sunway Lagoon’s Surf Beach. The selected pool area is a shallow section where you will learn new skills and be prepared for your Open Water course.
The diving session will take approximately 30 minutes to complete with ONE (1) instructor attending to 3 to 4 guests.
It is definitely an experience of a lifetime. While diving, you will be able to get a view of our man-made Surf Beach. Be sure to also get one of the staff to take some photos of your first diving experience here.
So, drop by Sunway Lagoon for some fun in the sun!
Click on image above for full map
For more information, kindly contact: +603 5639 0000 / visit www.sunwaylagoon.com